[WriteLog] Help

WG0M at aol.com WG0M at aol.com
Tue Jul 6 07:20:50 EDT 2004

Good morning to all
I am new to WL and am having problems getting SO2R working.  In the past, I
was using TR and all worked well.  DOS and all.

Problem is with comm port settings.  My computer shows I have COMM 1, Comm 2,
Comm 5 and Comm 6.  I have Run rig on Comm2 and all is well.  I have S&P rig
on Comm 5 and have problems.  The rig show it is communicating with the
computer (Kenwood 870S), but the frequency readout is wrong.

In Writelog Ini, I set
CommSlot3=5
CommSlot4=6

The rig is set to 4800

Second question is packet.  I have it on comm 1 but nothing is happening.  In
packet terminal, I have selected com1.  I am using KPC 3+ set for 4800.

How do I adjust cw speed?  How do I switch between run and s&p?

Thanks for the help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

73's
Michael WG0M