[WriteLog] Help with FT-990 & WL setup

dl6jz at t-online.de dl6jz at t-online.de
Thu Jul 8 03:46:59 EDT 2004

Does the interface has an optocoupler for the PTT-Line. Then it will
not work for FT-1000MP and may be for the FT-990 also.

I made some experiments with my FT-1000MP with the result that the
voltage over the closed PTT-switch must be lower than 0.5 Volt, so that
the tcvr goes to transmit. And normal optocouplers has a voltage of 0.7
Volt and more.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ