[WriteLog] WriteLog and Super Combo Keyer II

Jim Dunbar jdunbar28 at mchsi.com
Sat Jul 10 22:05:26 EDT 2004

Hello,

I just purchased Write Log today, and I am having a problem getting Write
Log to key CW via the LPT port.

I am using a 25 pin LPT cable between my Windows 2000 laptop and the SCK II
keyer.

When I  have the cable disconnected, the keyer generates code messages from
any of the programmed keys.

When I connect up the LPT cable, the Function keys on the laptop with Write
Log running do not generate any cw.

Also, if I turn on the SCK II Monitor switch, the keyer has a solid tone
until I disconnect the 25 pin LPT cable. So, it appears that something is
keeping the monitor tone on solid.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim