[WriteLog] Points lost (ver 10.44B)

Scot Herrick scot at k9jy.com
Sun Jul 11 23:29:51 EDT 2004

What we found on the others was that you need to set up your contest
parameters and recalculate the score. On the WriteLog toolbar, go to
Contest|Parameters and set your IARU zone, the after that is done, click on
Recalculate score. Then the score matches.

Check out my Universal Setup on the web site.

Scot, K9JY

Scot Herrick
See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com