[WriteLog] Vhf transverter offsets

David Robinson robinda at nortelnetworks.com
Mon Jul 12 09:25:10 EDT 2004

Could someone else confirm if the transverter offsets still work in 10.46g?

I  set a 22MHz offset on com 1 and connected it to the TS850 radio. With the
radio showing 28.200 cw on VFOA I type in 50125 and click USB in the
"logging/duping frequency" box. Hitting enter, 50125 shows briefly in the
radio frequency box on writelog, the radio mode changes to USB, but then the
frequency box and the radio both show 28.200

In desperation I regressed to installing 10.44E and it worked as expected in
that version. Has something broken along the upgrade path?

Dave

WW2R