[WriteLog] AutoSaveCount

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sun Jul 25 18:52:57 EDT 2004

In a message dated 7/25/04 2:13:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
rcooke at g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> For some reason, not sure why, I did not. It
> was in the PORTS
> section, and should have been in the CONFIGURATION section. So, if you
> are also having
> similar problems, check that it is in the correct section.
>
> I shall have to study the INI information more carefully.

Roger,

Glad to hear that you finally id'd the problem.  Yes, writelog.ini is the
heart and soul of WL.  Unfortuantely, the Help documentation for the writelog.ini
commands is not totally complete, which makes dealing with it even more
tricky.

I find writelog.ini so important that I even keep a shortcut for it on my
Desktop.

73, George, k5kg/7