[WriteLog] Keyer lockup

Tom Fitzpatrick hamk4ie at alltel.net
Fri Jun 4 12:13:50 EDT 2004

I have a W5XD keyer which has worked wonderfully in the past with my TS-570 and FT-1000MP....I was using WL and the Keyer with just the FT-1000MP during WPX and ran into an annoying problem....I noticed as soon as I brought WL up on the computer I heard a relay click and then no sound from the rig....If I either turned the keyer off and on or switched the remote switch from R to L and back it would clear....Everything went fine until I would hit ESC to stop the keyer or pg up or dn to change speed...this would again lock up the keyer....Anyone know what's going on....did I do something wrong in the setup menu?
 Tom, K4IE