[WriteLog] Re: Telnet / Cluster on multi/single station

Hermann Stein hb9crv at eblcom.ch
Sun Jun 6 06:12:30 EDT 2004

Dear all,
many thanks for your valuable help to bring the packet cluster to the
second computer. We really followed the hand book to make this connection
but did a stupid mistake: We entered the wrong computer name. The computer
name was built two words without separation and we made a separation between
the two words. As I said above – stupid error which took us hours!!
See you all in July as CT9P light house operation and CT9X IOTA contest
operation from Porto Santo island CT3 land.
73’s and TNX
Hermann HB9CRV / CT3FN

--
Best regards,