[WriteLog] K9JY web site

Scot Herrick scot at k9jy.com
Sun Jun 6 13:56:10 EDT 2004

Charles,

It shouldn't ask you for a password (I checked this with a few users before
I put the files up there). I'd be curious your operating system as it is the
only thing I can think of that would be different.

Regardless, email me direct for the files on the site you want (not all
sections have Word documents) and I will email them to you direct.

Thanks...Scot, K9JY

Scot Herrick
See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot at k9jy.com