[WriteLog] WriteLog Field Day Handout - Does anyone have one

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Fri Jun 18 18:19:28 EDT 2004

I made up a strip of paper that that I can tape horizontally just above the function keys.
On that strip, I pencil in whatever is assigned to each function key (in short hand). I made
it up for the first contest I ran with WL last summer, and I've modified it slightly as I've
learned how to use WL better, but it's the same strip of paper!  I plan to do the same for
our FD ops.

It would be nice to have a short summary of how data entry should work.

Jim