[WriteLog] WriteLog Field Day Handout - Does anyone have one

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 19 00:50:20 EDT 2004

This will be our club's first FD using WriteLog. Tomorrow, at
11AM, I'm having an operators meeting. Very unlikely that all
the operators will attend, but hopefully the ones that do come
out, catch on enough to help someone if I'm not there. But, I
usually stay from start to finish anyway. We have a few guys
that catch on quick,  and one of us will be there to help out.
Ours isn't exactly a serious effort, but we have a lot of fun
anyway. We'll have 3 stations with WriteLog networked. I just
hope the bands are decent!

73, Mike K9MI