[WriteLog] Making New contest modules

Chris Robson KB3A at verizon.net
Sun Jun 20 10:14:16 EDT 2004

As I like to work as many state QSO parties as possible, as obscure as some
of them are. I would like to be able to create programs for some of these
small contest, but I am not a C++ programmer. Can something be developed
that would be a macro to make contest modules easier. There is no way any
contest program can be all things for all people, however I have run contest
programs in the past (DOS days) that allowed for making special contests
entries and  multipliers.  Maybe we have this capability and I am not aware
of it.

73, Chris KB3A