[WriteLog] Networking problems 1 way

Barry J. Cohen (N2BJ) n2bj at comcast.net
Wed Jun 23 12:05:20 EDT 2004

I have been working over 10 hrs trying to get my networking to work for
field day. Have version 10.47E on all machines , all machines running XP
Pro, all machines have SAME USER NAME AND PASSWORD IN CAPITALS, each chine
has its own name and is running ,can send data and 2 ways 2 any machine.
Have put all the machines on 1 hub common and even taken the wireless
machine and plugged it in wired and still cant get them to  update each
other. The Laptop wil snd to 1 machine but it wont go back the other way ,
one machines says its connected and merges the others say disconnected. I
have followed the instructions step by step per the site and k9jy site and
cannot make this work. Need help!!!!
 1 hint the GAB isnt't working either. I can connect any machine using
remote desktop or pc anynywhere and it works.I can even remotely get into my
machines via the internet.

I don't get it?

Had similar problems last year . Have tried multiple machines same problems.
Even tried plugging directly into the connections on the back of the LINKSYS
 Wireless router, no luck either.

Any adviced. You can email me direct.

THANK YOU

eMail: mailto:n2bj at comcast.net