[WriteLog] WriteLog W5XD keyer problem

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at birdsandbeacons.com
Thu Jun 24 20:44:07 EDT 2004

Hi Jim,

Thanks, Jim, that appears to have done the trick.  Everything works now.
But according to the help file pressing any function key accomplishes the
same thing and obviously it doesn't.  What I did was in the Radio menu
select "This window is radio left".  This is necessary to activate the menu
item "Activate this radio".  Then I selected "Activated this radio" and it
worked.  And, so I don't have to do that every time I start WriteLog, I
saved my configuration under setup.  Before your suggestion I could get the
keyer to work by shutting off the keyer switch and turning it back on and it
would work until I had to change code speeds.

I hope you don't mind, I an replying to the whole group because I've been
following this group for quite a while and never seen this.  Maybe it will
help someone else.

Thanks and 73,

Art