[WriteLog] Post-Field Day WL Clean-Up

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Mon Jun 28 12:13:41 EDT 2004

Unfortunately, our club networking guru could never get the 3 HF computers
talking to each other, and I could not get WL rig-control to work with my
Kenwood TS-480S (I do get rig-control with TRlog at home no
problem).  Manual band/mode changes were the order of the day.

My contribution to the club effort was 790 QSOs...mostly CW, but I have 69
QSOs which remain with a Red "B" and "?" showing up under M & P & do not
get included in the QSO/point summary & Total.  I've tried right-clicking
in the columns but the only dialog which comes up is to change the
QSO/Serial # which I don't think is what I want to do.

Any help in getting things resolved is appreciated.

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA