[WriteLog] Open Letter to Wayne - Networking

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Mon Jun 28 20:20:18 EDT 2004

Hear Hear.  Amen.

This is one fantastic program whose enjoyability is just hobbled
by the constant aggravation of the networking.  I was interrupted
DOZENS of times at Field Day to run around and reconnect the
computers to the main station (we were QRP so RF is not an issue).
It got bad enough that the BIG NAME CONTEST HALL OF FAME CONTESTER
in charge demanded that I never bring Writelog again and that I am only
allowed to bring CT.  Sigh......

Bob
N4HY