[WriteLog] RE: Field Day purpose ... was something else ...

JOHN DOBSON w8wej at citynet.net
Tue Jun 29 19:38:00 EDT 2004

tim wa8crw,w8crw,sk,,, said it best in a fd  meeting --"are we going for
points, or are we going to have a good time"
bob skidmore, k8svh, now sk, also stated,,, "that we were having a good
field day till some fool showed up with a radio"
guess my point is,,fd is what u make it...
guys,,, we can be the best we can be,, and still have a good time , and have
some fun,,, whatever suits the individual should be good enough---can I have
another hot dog?? please??
73  john w8wej