[WriteLog] NC QSO Party

Gary Ferdinand W2CS w2cs at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 1 20:54:46 EST 2004

I ran NCQP with pen and paper. I figured I'd just play around a bit.  About
8 hours later I put the pen down. Now I have a few sheets of paper.  I tried
to put it into WL but ran into a problem. For some reason it would not
recognize the multipliers.  I have 10.45, selected NCQP on startup, enter
fields look correct.  Any ideas anyone?

Also, is there an easy way enter the times, when post-entering stuff like I
am?

Thanks,

Gary W2CS
Apex, NC  (Chatham Co)