[WriteLog] DX Doubler and WriteLog

Chuck Fullgraf cfullgraf at sprynet.com
Tue Mar 2 08:58:37 EST 2004

Also, I had no problems, at least that I can remember or of a nature that
wasn't fixed quickly and easily.

There's a dim haze that I remember having to make sure the set up
configuration in WriteLog was correct.

Also, make sure the transmit is in auto on the DXDouble box. Frequently,
about every CW contest it takes me a while to figure out why nothing is
happening and it usually because I have switched to DXDouble to manual
transmit.

But, I have slept since then as well.

Chuck, KE4OAR