[WriteLog] Anoyance during ARRL DX contest

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) frugoli at worldlinkisp.com
Sun Mar 7 19:47:42 EST 2004

New feature.  As you tune through the band, if there is a station in the =
bandmap, it pops into the entry window, and as you tune away, it pops out=
 of the window.  Handy while s&ping, but it was very annyoing to retune a=
 spot and have the call go away.  Seems like tuning away 20hz or so lost =
the callsign.  There must be a way to adjust the threshold, probly in the=
 ini file, I don't know how though.

73 de Al, KE1FO