[WriteLog] Request for help.

W0UN -- John Brosnahan shr at swtexas.net
Mon Mar 8 15:51:17 EST 2004

I also sent a note to Mike Fatchett a few weeks ago--just to say
hello to an old friend.  But I resented the steps needed so I just
blew it off.  I am also having more problems with sending email
to AOL. To the point that I am giving up on old friends who use AOL.
Email has been convenient--but once it ceases to be I don't
plan on jumping through someone else's hoops just to get
a note to someone.

--John   W0UN