[WriteLog] Anoyance during ARRL DX contest

Fidel Leon ea3gip at ea3gip.net
Wed Mar 10 14:01:03 EST 2004

At 09:11 10/03/2004, Nick Kail wrote:

>If he is using Active Directory then anything he places on the server will
>go to his profile area especially if he has set it up under his own name and
>not the administrator.

Bingo! I promoted to Active Directory some days ago, and my username isn't
"administrador :-)

>The biggest show was the placing of the ini file LD\name\windows  Only
>servers has this addition

Never noted it in any Windows Server flavour. What is funny is the system
reading the file from %WINDIR% and writting it to LD\name\WINDOWS!

Another difference: doing a Ports->Save Configuration takes almost five
seconds to conclude, and WL is locked during this time.

Yes, I already know a Server version was not so responsible than a
Workstation version O:-)

73,

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
ea3gip at ea3gip.net