[WriteLog] Anoyance during ARRL DX contest

Fidel Leon ea3gip at ea3gip.net
Thu Mar 11 23:25:29 EST 2004

At 21:26 11/03/2004, you wrote:

>have never had that prob.. running 10.45, winxp, pent/1.2Ghz with other

10.45, 2.4GHz, IDE RAID controller, 1.5GBytes of RAM, 320GBytes of hard
disk.... Which such machine, when things take 5 seconds to write a
relatively small INI file, I get anxious :-) But I am not blaming WL: my
computer eats 512 Mbytes just to being started up (clean desktop) O:-)

>all the set ups for a given contest.. so whats the beef if it does take
>5 sec??

It was commented as something weird, not as something making the program
unusable. Not being the unique could bring light to common configurations
showing the problem...

73,

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
ea3gip at ea3gip.net