[WriteLog] Writelog 10.46 supports RSGB Commonwealth Contest

Ian White, G3SEK G3SEK at ifwtech.co.uk
Fri Mar 12 13:05:08 EST 2004

Andrew Roos wrote:
>I purchased Writelog this time last year. When I mentioned to Ron K5JD
>that the RSGB Comomnwealth Contest contest was not supported he
>promised that it would be included next year. He, Wayne and Steve have
>made good on that and posted version 10.46 on the downloads page at
>www.writelog.com/downloads.htm. It is a free upgrade for users who have
>purchased Writelog since January 2002. (It's at the top of the download
>list although the date next to it is 04/01/26).
>
>Many thanks to the team for a fantastic product and for listening and
>responding to your users requests!

Steve points out that the Multiplier window doesn't work for this
contest...  which is no big deal because it isn't a mult-chasing type of
contest anyway.

Also, where the sign-on dialog says "Enter Commonwealth", you should
enter your own country. (There is no truth in the rumor that answering
YES will sign your country into the Commonwealth at our special weekend
rate  :-)

--
73 from Ian G3SEK