[WriteLog] win xp and com port

Eric Scace K3NA eric at k3na.org
Fri Mar 12 19:42:02 EST 2004

   The Hotsync application may be grabbing the COM port when WinXP boots and you log in.  That prevents WL from using it.

   You will have to make sure that the Hotsync app does not start when the system boots or when you log in.  This takes some
fidgeting with the system configuration that is more complicated than can be covered in a quick note.

-- Eric K3NA