[WriteLog] Web update not working?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Mar 13 19:20:07 EST 2004

At 03:31 PM 3/13/2004, W. Wright, W5XD wrote:

>The File Web Update data files only unzips into WriteLog's \programs
>directory, so that is where the master.dta should be.

It's not there.  My path to the downloaded .ZIP file is:

   E:\WriteLog\WlWebUpdate.zip

Writelog did indeed start up automatically, it just never extracted the
desired MASTER.DTA file that I selected.

So the theory about spaces in the file name doesn't seem to hold water.

- Jim

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC