[WriteLog] microHam USB to Rig interface questions?

David E. Shelton n4in at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 16 19:06:58 EST 2004

Hello all,
I received my microHam USB interface today for my Icom rigs, IC-756PROII and IC-746PRO. It works but I have not got the settings correct for Writelog so that everything works as it should. I see the the device as I should under the device manager in the control panel on my Windows XP PC. The COM port is 5 and the port settings are 9600, 8, 1, N. I am having problems with the CW, PTT, and rig being on the same COM port? I am not exactly sure how I am supposed to have this setup. I would appreciate any help.

73,
Des, N4IN

David E. Shelton, RN
University of Louisville