[WriteLog] WL& Russian DX Contest

Michael Pfeuffer wq5c at texas.net
Fri Mar 19 10:18:43 EST 2004

Here ya go.

http://wq5c.home.texas.net/cty_rus.dat
http://wq5c.home.texas.net/namedmul.ini

1) Be sure you save your original files.
2) Run "Convert CTY to Writelog", and click "convert alternate prefix database"
3) select cty_rus.dat
4) Once the update completes, you can test it by entering R3MA, which
should ID as YR.  Also, if you bring up the mult window, you should see the
new abbreviations (YR, YN, EV, SH, & KY), instead of the old ones (JA, JN,
EW, YA, KJ).

73/GL
--Mike  WQ5C