[WriteLog] Problems with V10.46g

Vince rradiohham1 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 20 11:15:00 EST 2004

I just upgraded to Writelog v10.46.g on both of my computers. And trying
to do the BARTG contest.
I am now having a problem with not being able to enter a contact,
When I enter the serial number, sometimes the contact call sign goes
blank, and sometimes it does not happen until I enter the time, but either
way, everything goes blank in log window, I am not able to enter the contact in the log. This is only occurring on the computer with Win XP Home, the other computer with Win 98ME seems to work ok. I tried reloading v10.46g on the computer, with the same results. I had to reinstall v10.42c to get things working again.

Has there been others with this problem?

Vince,K6BIR