[WriteLog] Help with Split Function

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Mon Mar 22 12:05:57 EST 2004

Roland,

There is a parameter in the INI file called something like "Force Icom
Split" which when true lets Writelog control the split. But when you
manually push the split button, Writelog "forces" it back to where it wants
it. I tried this for a while on my IC756ProII but finally turned it off.

Jerry, W6IHG

At 09:12 AM 3/19/2004 -0600, Roland Guidry, NA5Q wrote:
>I have always set up split on my rig and PC myself using writelog. Now my
>IC756ProII will not allow the split button to set. I have to press the "-"
>key to set the split freq.
>
>I would rather just tune my own split freq and press the split button. I
>like to setup my own logging of freq tx from.
>
>Is there a way to turn this off, in the INI file for instance. I have tried
>using help but can't seem to find how to turn this function off.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Roland, NA5Q

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net