[WriteLog] Log entry line blanking out

Ian White, G3SEK G3SEK at ifwtech.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 15:22:22 EST 2004

Jerry Pixton wrote:

>I thought this was to be default OFF in 10.46G. Maybe it really is if
>we have a "clean" ini and not like I do, copy over old ones.
>
>Glad I waited to upgrade until today.

I don't believe the numeric keypad was the problem, because I saw the
same and my mini-keyboard doesn't even have a numeric pad.

The problem was that if you manually typed 4 digits into the TIME field,
the cursor skipped to the CALL field. Then if you were also setup to
press Enter to log the QSO etc... bang - all gone.

The reason was that the TIME field should have been set to Tab Only by
default. That change fixed the problem.

>Jerry, W6IHG

(Thanks for the QSO, Jerry - good signal through the whole contest.)

--
73 from Ian G3SEK