[WriteLog] TS-2000 & Split Function

Jamie Dupree ns3t at arrl.net
Thu Mar 25 17:35:19 EST 2004

Writeloggers -

I recently bought a TS-2000 and am still figuring it out, etc.,
as I managed to get it to talk to my PC and Writelog without
much of a hassle.

My query is this - when I set a split frequency using the [-] key,
the split frequency on VFO B is set properly - but the radio
does not actually go into split mode.  I have to hit the button
myself - no big deal, but it would be nice to just go immediately
into split operation when need be.

Any ideas on how I can get that to happen?  I really didn't
see anything in the help file, but I did see a message from
a few days ago about 'forcing' a split with an Icom rig.

Thanks for the help.

Jamie NS3T