[WriteLog] What is the exact role of the C field?

zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com
Sun Mar 28 16:31:43 EST 2004

Hello!

Last two Russian DX I was struggling with the multiplier recognition of WL.
The Russian oblasts were identified correctly but the non-Russian country
mults not. Even on the bands where the mults was not yet worked I got the
Mult OK message.

Gunars YL2GD pointed out that if the C field is prompted in the
Contest/Exchange Format Setup the mult recognition works OK. I wish I had
known it BEFORE the contest...

Now the question is: What is the exact role of the C field?

Wayne, could you answer this time, please?

Thanks

Zoli HA1AG