[WriteLog] MK-1100 Multi-Keyer and IC-756Pro2

Roland Guidry, NA5Q na5q at w5ddl.org
Tue Mar 30 11:32:42 EST 2004

I have just received the new MK-1100 keyer and wish to set it up for the
IC756Pro2 and Writelog latest version. Has anyone made this connection
before that can assist me with the wiring hookup and ini file setup. I wish
to use this interface for CW contesting as SO1R. I don't know if this
interface would work with SSB contesting. No instruction manual came with
the interface, so I am left to using the typeface labels to hook up the
various cables to the pc and to the radio.

Please reply direct if you wish. Thanks!

73, Roland NA5Q