[WriteLog] how do you guys handle

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Tue May 4 11:54:42 EDT 2004

not sure I can figure out how to do that Jim.
My computer runs WL and controls the radio and sends the buffers.
I don't know how I could control one radio from two different computers.
I suppose there might be a way to work S02R but I would have thought they would have to be
the same contest module and not two different modules.

There is a another double header this weekend. I may just use the County Hunters module.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

Someone thought there was a keystroke that would force WL to accept input into a field
that wasn't correct for that state.

I could just send that score/cabrillo to each state and let cabrillo figure it out. LOL