[WriteLog] SO2V

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Fri May 7 16:13:28 EDT 2004

Thanks Dirk and also Jochen DH5HV. The answer seems to be number 3, ie that
Writelog isn't able to accommodate this at the moment.

I first used S02V about 20 years ago with my TS930 and paper logging. Whilst
CQing on VFO A, I would keep switching to VFO B to find a new station to
work. I use this technique now with the FT1000MP. I am surprised that people
go straight from SO1V to SO2R without first trying SO2V. Maybe if WL could
accommodate it more operators would try SO2V.  (That is not a criticism of
WL)

Chris G3SJJ