[WriteLog] Winkey?

Rick Tavan tavan at tibco.com
Fri May 14 01:32:36 EDT 2004

Yes, Wayne has the Multikeyer product and I understand it's quite good.
But it includes a lot of SO2R switching that makes it, at $210
assembled, seven times more expensive than the Winkey at $30 kit. That's
fine if you need the switching, but lots of folks already own a DX
Doubler or equivalent and don't need a $210 keyer. I would buy it in a
minute otherwise. Sure hope Wayne decides to support Winkey or some
other inexpensive external keyer. He could also offer a stripped down
"Unikeyer" or the like that just does keying and looks to his software
like the Multikeyer. I'd buy that.

/Rick N6XI