[WriteLog] Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Sound Card Rebate

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri May 21 14:36:08 EDT 2004

I had an equally positive response when I called the rebate center.  The
gentleman explained to me that their database showed the rebate ending 4/20,
the store had a different date the the web susmission form yet a different
date.  It's since been resolved, and the rebate extends through a 4/28 purchase
date.  He took my purchase date (4/21) and pushed the request back through the
system.

If you get the rejeection letter, I would not assume that they will
automatically take care of it.  Do call to make sure that your rebate check is
on the way.

Today is 5/21, one month after I purchased the board.  It has not yet been
installed (too many other things going on), but I'm outside the 30-day return
policy I believe.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC