[WriteLog] Multi-two cabrillo file

Jerry Muller k0tv at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 1 12:01:40 EST 2004

George,

Although it isn't specifically a WriteLog question, I put it on the reflector because a more knowledgeable person about WriteLog might have known a switch, parameter, function, or other method that would allow WriteLog to automatically take care of the issue for me without the requirement for me to manually edit the Cabrillo file. If such existed, that would eliminate my requirement to edit the file, even though it will probably be done as a "replace all" type of operation.

73, Jerry K0TV