[WriteLog] Telnet error

Radio Steve radio1 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Nov 3 19:16:40 EST 2004

Hi Guys..when trying to connect to Telnet I get the message from WLOGPKT31 saying "connection failed, retry". I can connect to the site on this PC and typed the name exactly as shown http://oh2aq.kolumbus.com/dxs/hfdx25.html?
 also when installing this ver 10.50d, I saw a brief message saying "network OK"...I assume WL saw my home PC network !. I changed the protocol to Tcp/ip in WL that my home network uses. Running Win 98se...Thanks.. Steve WB2VZV