[WriteLog] WL 10.48 and Kenwood TS950SD

Daniele Christen d.christen at audiovideo-sa.ch
Wed Nov 3 01:12:10 EST 2004

During the last CQWWDX Contest we tested for the first time interfacing Writelog with a TS950SDX. It's a pity we couldn't do the test before. With both TS870S and TS850 we never had any problems in the past. We tried several configurations and at last we had to put handshake on Hardware, but the TS950SD wasn't able to get the correct frequency from Writelog. We didn't manage to bring the interface to work correctly.
Anyone have experienced zhe same problems and could give us some suggestions how to bring the interface to work with TS950SD`?

Thanks in advance.
HB9CIP - HB9H