[WriteLog] Trouble with 10.50D

Stephen J. Schrack sschrack at ptd.net
Wed Nov 3 22:38:50 EST 2004

Is anyone having a problem with Writelog rebooting their machines?  10.50D
is rebooting my computer for no apparent reason.  I tried re-installing it
clean and as soon as I set up any ports for CW or Radio it starts in with
rebooting the computer.  Specs are Windows XP with SP2.  SP2 is not the
cause because I was running it with previous version ok. I deleted the whole
writelog directory and the ini file to get a clean install.  Still the
problem persists.  I would like to get a copy of the last release previous
to 10.50D to confirm or dismiss that version 10.50D is the cause.  I am
using Logic and N1MM and various other programs that communicate over the
same ports and they are all rock solid.  Where can I get my hands on 10.48
again?  Any help would be appreciated.

Steve (N3MX)