[WriteLog] Recording Audio

Robert Carroll rlcarroll at patmedia.net
Fri Nov 5 11:15:39 EST 2004

I am trying to record the receiver audio and sidetone/monitor using Writelog
10.50D.  as I interpret the documentation it is necessary under the
soundboard options to check "enable recording loop" and "continuously record
audio to file."    My sound card checks as a 7f.  I don't create recordings.
When I come back and look at the sound card panel-either within the session
of on a retatr after saving the configuration and the file-I find the
"enable" box has remained checked but the "continuously record" box has been
cleared-which is probably why no recording is occurring.  Can anyone give me
insight into what is going on and how to cure it?

Bob W2WG