[WriteLog] Keying Problem

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 20:45:56 EST 2004

In a message dated 11/5/2004 3:01:52 PM Mountain Standard Time,
telutz at earthlink.net writes:

I am  running the latest version of WriteLog with a 756PROII and a new Sony
laptop.  I have the CW keying working (finally .........) but am  experiencing
that the characters are getting cut off about 25% of the  time.  I am using
the parallel port for the CW sending and am using the  Direct I/O driver
program to get the parallel port to even work with  XP.

Any ideas as to how to fix the problem?

Tom,

Try turning off all unneeded programs, including your virus checker.

I run WL with a new Sony Vaio laptop [VGN-S150] and have very very few CW
keying hiccups.  I am using the OM7ZZ USB interface for CW keying and radio
control.

73, Geo...