[WriteLog] Cut Leading Zeros?

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) ke1fo at arrl.net
Fri Nov 5 22:34:14 EST 2004

Hello fellow Writeloggers,

I'm running 10.47E and having a problem with cut numbers on leading zeros in
serial numbers.  I've searched the usual suspected sites for answers and all
I find is reference to a [cut-numbers] .ini section.

If I add a [cut-numbers] section to the .ini file ALL zeros in serial
numbers are cut (i.e. the 3 digit serial number for the first contact is
"tt1", but the 3 digit serial number for the tenth contact is "t1t").

I thought that there was a setting somewhere that allowed cut leading zeros
but otherwise sent them as usual (i.e. the three digit serial number for the
first contact is "tt1", and the 3 digit serial number for the tenth contact
is "t10")

Any help would be appreciated.

73 de Al, KE1FO