[WriteLog] Leading Zero in Serial Number

cwman at juno.com cwman at juno.com
Sat Nov 6 15:54:07 EST 2004

I needed to shutdown/restart Writelog for the .ini file change to kick in.

Thanks to all who replied.

73,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson

-- Eric Scace  K3NA <eric at k3na.org> wrote:
What is the exact content of the message (with all the little % codes) that you are using?

-- Eric K3NA