[WriteLog] Problems with CW keying

Magnus A sm6wet at telia.com
Mon Nov 8 13:40:42 EST 2004

Hello!

I am not sure if anyone has had this problem before, searched for it but no.

I just got a interface hooked up on com port 1 and into my key jack at my
ft-920.
I got ports settings set as following:

com1    X under CW        ft-920    baud rate auto,    checked poll, comm
PTT YES
com2                                ft-920    baud rate auto,    checked
poll, comm PTT YES

checked all mode PTTon CW ports

CW keyer type is "PC generates"

What happens?

Well, when I am not having vox in use my keyer works great and I can hear
flawless morse but the ft-920 uis built that one needs vox pushed in to
transmit code so when I press vox all I get is a tone that never ends, not
even if I unpress vox, i actually have to pull the cable out of the jack.

please anyone help me.

73 Magnus SM6WET

---