[WriteLog] Mult Window

Don Cassel ve3xd at rogers.com
Tue Nov 9 08:40:38 EST 2004

Roger,

Shut down Writelog and open writlog.ini. Look for the Multpliers section. It
looks like this

[Multipliers]
CallPrefix=VE3XD
Location=c:\ham\programs\
X=1
Y=9

Check your X and Y values. I suspect X is a very high number. Change it to
1. Also if Y is very high you can change it to 1 also. This will position
the window to the upper left corner of your screen.

Save the ini file and launch Writelog. Then open the Contest, Multipliers
window and it should be back in position.

GL, Don VE3XD