[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] WAEDC + QTC's and how to handle them

DJ3IW Goetz dj3iw at t-online.de
Thu Nov 11 06:58:27 EST 2004

Thanks to all for your interest in QTC traffic.
My first remark was aimed at those hams, mainly US and Canadian
who hand out some contest points, never intend to send a log,
but refuse to accept QTCs.
For sure all stations intending to submit a log must faithfully
log all QTCs or abstain from QTC traffic entirely.

73 de Goetz
dj3iw at t-online.de