[WriteLog] Re: [Trlog] Thumb drives, DOS and TR

Don Hatlestad dhatlestad at mail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:45:28 EST 2004

USB users,

Booting from a USB flash drive depends on two things. The USB drive
manufacturer has to supply the software to format the USB drive as
a boot device and your computer's BIOS has to support booting from
a USB device. BIOS support is probably the most difficult to
overcome because computer's BIOS needs to be pretty modern, perhaps
2001 or newer.

Don
AC7FA